What's new

General Discussion Digital Movie/TV Deals (4 Viewers)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Sorry Ron. That's why I edited my post. I thought the link would work for anyone, but it's a targeted sale sent out to their email newsletter subscribers with a unique code for each email address. My apologies.

No problem. I am wondering if I can still register to get an email with a code. Will try that, and if not, no harm done.

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
No problem. I am wondering if I can still register to get an email with a code. Will try that, and if not, no harm done.

IMO, the FanFlix offer list this time isn't really that interesting except for those relatively new to digital. Most of the more interesting titles have already been on sale multiple times in the past year or so and/or probably already owned via disc purchases -- that's certainly true for me.

IF anyone wants my unique targeted link, let me know as I have no use for it. Here's the list from my offer -- not sure if the list is quite same for others:

Total Recall UHD
Rambo: First Blood UHD
The Hurt Locker UHD
Apocalypse Now (Final Cut) UHD
Hostiles UHD
The Doors UHD
Terminator 2: Judgment Day UHD
Crypto UHD
Cold Pursuit UHD
Primal UHD
Criminal UHD
Django Unchained HD
Arkansas HD
American Dreamer HD
Shot Caller HD
The Command HD
Wind River HD
Margin Call HD

_Man_

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
Is Paramount still allowing customers to redeem codes on iTunes and one other service?

Not sure where I should redeem my Indy 4-film codes.

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Just finally noticed this Vudu Father's Day weekend deal that ends at midnight PT. Just act fast if you're interested.

20% off GC purchase of $50+ using the code FLASH20

And then, I'd recommend using the GC to shop the current $8 sales on Pixar (yielding equiv of $6.60/title) and/or a bunch of other $5 sale titles (yielding equiv of $4/title):

I just bought a $100 GC for this (as that's the max) using my Discover card that currently offers 5% bonus cashback for Vudu (and several other streaming services). Will probably get another $50 GC for this...

_Man_

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
Quite the sale from Arrow. I picked up Django in 4K for $3. The UHD disc is currently $43 on Amazon. Donnie Darko is also available in 4K for $3, but I’ve already paid for that disc (and am waiting for a replacement).
I had both these on my Cheap Charts wish list, so picked them up this morning after receiving the email alert. I had the Arrow BD of Donnie Darko and the Blue Underground BD of Django.

There are a lot of Arrow titles in this sale. I couldn't find anything else to buy, though, as I already have the titles or are unfamiliar with the films. I was tempted by George Romero's The Crazies, which I have never seen.

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
I bought the 1951 Angels in the Outfield starring Janet Leigh.
I haven’t watched it yet, but as a baseball fan it looks like it has great reviews and joe DiMaggio even makes a cameo!

We just watched the Disney 94 Angels in the outfield too. That one is only in dvd. No Blu ray or digital options either. I was surprised by that. It is not in Disney + either!

It’s been a long time since I bought a dvd!

Last edited:

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Sort of a deal. For me.
I just scanned this old Super 8 code that was an old need a laptop drive to redeem.
It redeemed on iTunes.

check those old codes. 6C661CAF-19F2-40D2-8F63-6F5586C0FA59.jpeg

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Sort of a deal. For me.
I just scanned this old Super 8 code that was an old need a laptop drive to redeem.
It redeemed on iTunes.

check those old codes. View attachment 102709

Yep... this is especially nice since you probably got a 4K DC out of it -- mine upgraded to 4K as usual.

These very old codes don't always work or don't always redeem as HD/4K on iTunes, but I find they usually do...

_Man_

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
I had checked this code about a year ago and it didn’t work.
Maybe more of these old codes are now starting to redeem.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks