What's new

General Discussion Digital Movie/TV Deals (4 Viewers)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Be careful with the BB Gift Card (Apple)

On the phone for 105 minutes this morning with several representatives and two supervisors after being knocked around different departments hung up on four times, and with raised blood pressure in the process.

They are having an issue delivering the Apple Card codes. I only found that out at the end of my call.

Ordered the card at 1:15am and I still don't have a code. I did get the Best Buy Gift Card code immediately, however.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Real Name
Robert

On the phone for 105 minutes this morning with several representatives and two supervisors after being knocked around different departments hung up on four times, and with raised blood pressure in the process.

They are having an issue delivering the Apple Card codes. I only found that out at the end of my call.

Ordered the card at 1:15am and I still don't have a code. I did get the Best Buy Gift Card code immediately, however.
I had the same issue last Thanksgiving with them so this time I opted to have them ship me a physical gift card. That's how my issue with them last year was resolved with them sending me a gift card by mail.

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
I may just do the Target deal a 2nd time instead of the BB deal. My wife likes to shop at Target, and I don't often shop at BB (and even less during this pandemic).

_Man_

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
What's funny is my first couple of orders on early Sunday morning, I got my emails in 3.5 hours. I don't know because more people found out about the sale, it slowed down the code email process.

On Tuesday, it took three hours to get the iTunes card and and another hour or two to get the Target one.

GlennH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Glenn
I ordered the $100 Apple card from BestBuy.com Wednesday morning using the page that has the offer clearly explained. I got the Apple digital code email within a half hour. But neither the checkout page nor the email said anything about the bonus BestBuy GC, which was a little disconcerting, and I still didn't get it via email. I'm wondering how long I should wait before inquiring about it. Will probably give it till Monday. Fortunately, I'm not really urgently waiting to use the GC.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Real Name
Robert

It looks like I might have to get on the horn with BB as my digital BB Gift card hasn't been sent yet. :(

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
It looks like I might have to get on the horn with BB as my digital BB Gift card hasn't been sent yet. :(

I don't wish that on anyone. That was a horrendous experience yesterday. They will bounce you around to different departments and hopefully, you won't get hung up on in the process.

You may first want to try these pages:

Not saying they will work but one of the solutions the digital department of BestBuy threw at me.

These could be the same web addresses. The first is what the digital department asked me to reference. The second is the actual claim page that I was directed to when I finally had my code sent to me.

Keep us posted!

E52jP0.gif

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Real Name
Robert
I don't wish that on anyone. That was a horrendous experience yesterday. They will bounce you around to different departments and hopefully, you won't get hung up on in the process.

You may first want to try these pages:

Not saying they will work but one of the solutions the digital department of BestBuy threw at me
I know which is why I'm regretting it as I had the same experience earlier this year with them regarding the same damn issue. I should have stuck with Target's sale.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
I know which is why I'm regretting it as I had the same experience earlier this year with them regarding the same damn issue. I should have stuck with Target's sale.

I hear there were issues with Target redemption as well.

I was on a chat with someone yesterday and allegedly, these cards are through the same vendor.

However, Target support may be better than Best Buy support.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
When I did the BB deal, they didn't give me a shipping option for the physical gift card, only in-store pick up. They said that the (digital) BB $20 gift card would get emailed to me only once I picked up the $100 Apple gift card at the BB store.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Real Name
Robert
When I did the BB deal, they didn't give me a shipping option for the physical gift card, only in-store pick up. They said that the (digital) BB $20 gift card would get emailed to me only once I picked up the $100 Apple gift card at the BB store.
I might wait to call them about the BB gift card until the Apple gift card ships to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jadghjfj