General Discussion Digital Movie/TV Deals

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Premium
Real Name
Doug
FandangoNow has the Star Wars Skywalker Saga in 4K available for $69.99. MA compatible:

Reactions: Sam Posten

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
FandangoNow has the Star Wars Skywalker Saga in 4K available for $69.99. MA compatible:

Or individually for 9.99 each, which for me works out to be the same price since I already own the last two movies in 4K.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
IMG_0215.jpeg

Watched this iTunes purchase for the very first time anywhere.

What a phenomenal film! Really enjoyed it.

Never knew Liz Taylor was so smokin' hot. I have always seen her in later years.

The iTunes copy is not of the restored print. It looks a bit dicey in areas. Lots of scratches and other issues. However, very watchable. I am sure the iTunes copy will be updated when the BD is finally made available.

I know I am the last person to always see this film, but if you have yet to see it, it's a worthy digital purchase with upgrade potential

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Real Name
Robert
View attachment 79399
Never knew Liz Taylor was so smokin' hot. I have always seen her in later years.
Say what!;) Man, you need to watch more of her movies from the 1950's to early 1960's then as she was one of the most beautiful actresses I ever laid eyes on.:D

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
My Liz eye opener was Father of the Bride.
Yep, I think that's when she first attained true knockout visual power although a shot of her sitting with Robert Stack at the end of A Date with Judy also reveals an Elizabeth right on the cusp of being ravishing.

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Supporter
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
I can’t get anything to play on Apple. Movies or TV Shows. Has that ever happened to anyone else?

borisfw

Screenwriter
Real Name
Frank
I had the same issue last night. Couldn't get anything to play. An hour later it was fine. Haven't tried it today .

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
I can’t get anything to play on Apple. Movies or TV Shows. Has that ever happened to anyone else?
I had that issue yesterday evening for about an hour with just purchased TV shows -- movies were fine. None would come up, either on my Apple TV 4K or Roku Ultra (so it wasn't a hardware or software issue). Apple must have been having issues on their end. It had corrected itself after I watched something on Amazon Prime.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I was watching the 1989 Batman on iTunes on the Apple TV 4K a couple of nights ago and about 90 minutes in, the picture froze and then started stuttering ahead a frame or two at a time. Waited a bit and it didn't get right. I switched over the Firestick 4K and finished the movie on Movies Anywhere. First time I've ever had any problem at all with the Apple TV 4K.

Tino

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Huge Arrow sale going on at iTunes. Tons of films for $2.99. Any recommendations are welcome as I’m unfamiliar with many of them.

Reactions: Osato

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Huge Arrow sale going on at iTunes. Tons of films for $2.99. Any recommendations are welcome as I’m unfamiliar with many of them.
If you like spaghetti westerns, I own the following which are on sale:

The Grand Duel
Keoma
The Sartana films

Other recommendations:
Deep Red (Dario Argento)
Kansas City
Donnie Darko
The Black Cat

A few cult classics I tried from previous sales, but didn't care for that much -- but others may:
Reanimator
The Hills Have Eyes
Crimes of Passion

Last edited:

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huzaifa