What's new

General Discussion Digital Movie/TV Deals (1 Viewer)

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
Is MTM show only available in SD on Itunes? I didn't see the resolution listed on the Itunes page for the complete series.

yes. It’s sd. I’m selling my dvds as well as blu rays.
maybe they will upgrade to hd in the future. I’m not sure if they have done new mastering for them.

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
yes. It’s sd. I’m selling my dvds as well as blu rays.
maybe they will upgrade to hd in the future. I’m not sure if they have done new mastering for them.
Just so long as you realize the SD listings that are later upgraded to HD require re-purchase. There is currently no “free upgrade” policy on SD purchases.

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Yesterday, I almost bought "Alias" TV series in HD for $24.99 from iTunes then realize I never watched an episode of the DVDs I have of the five seasons. Also, thinking of buying "Black Lightning" Season 3 for $14.99.

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Yesterday, I almost bought "Alias" TV series in HD for $24.99 from iTunes then realize I never watched an episode of the DVDs I have of the five seasons. Also, thinking of buying "Black Lightning" Season 3 for $14.99.
Alias is currently Included on Prime.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
CheapCharts says......

54FF9920-03CC-4FBA-B5EE-304045323A7C.jpeg
54FF9920-03CC-4FBA-B5EE-304045323A7C.jpeg

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Cotton Club 4K is $7. That seems good.

I debated on (waiting for) this one, but decided I'd rather have it on BD w/ lossless audio instead... and jumped on the disc via Amazon's recent B2G1 deal -- it was ~$13 before applying the deal, and I got it alongside Art of Self-Defense and Color Out of Space (4K) w/ that deal, so final prorated price was ~$9. And of course, it still comes w/ a code for digital HD.

Probably woulda waited til the disc dropped to ~$10 otherwise.

_Man_

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
I picked up the sound of music and red 2. Both titles are $5.

the recent tomb raider any good? It’s $5 as well.

The Jolie tomb raider film set is $20. I haven’t seen those in years. The first film individually is $5.

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Not sure how common this is for Vudu, but they're running a mix-and-match, 2-for-$8 bundle sale on what seems to be a bunch MGM titles:

Most of y'all probably already own all the (digital) titles of interest in this sale or may simply prefer to go (or wait for) 4K -- these all seem to be HDX only on Vudu so far.

There's also a similar sale for 2x 2-to-3-movie bundles (for $15), but that seems far less interesting, except for its inclusion of Silence of the Lambs 4K (bundled w/ Hannibal in HDX). I already recently sprung for SotL 4K on iTunes, so that doesn't interest me... and the other bundles are pretty meh (at least to me)...

_Man_

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
Not sure how common this is for Vudu, but they're running a mix-and-match, 2-for-$8 bundle sale on what seems to be a bunch MGM titles:

Most of y'all probably already own all the (digital) titles of interest in this sale or may simply prefer to go (or wait for) 4K -- these all seem to be HDX only on Vudu so far.

There's also a similar sale for 2x 2-to-3-movie bundles (for $15), but that seems far less interesting, except for its inclusion of Silence of the Lambs 4K (bundled w/ Hannibal in HDX). I already recently sprung for SotL 4K on iTunes, so that doesn't interest me... and the other bundles are pretty meh (at least to me)...

_Man_

speaking of mgm we need a 4k (digital or other) release of crossplot starring Sir Roger Moore...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks