Digital Movie/TV Deals

Cranston37

Effects Supervisor
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick
I do not know what I may be doing wrong, but I have typed in every url, followed every link and googled it. I never get to the screen where I have an option to scan or provide payment. I have a vudu account and I am signed in. Has anyone tried it with an iOS device running 13.4.1? Are there certain permissions that I must enable? Any help would be appreciated.
Give this one a shot

DennisBassi

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Dennis
Well, after a bit of research on the Internet, I may have found the problem: Safari. I downloaded Google Chrome and now have the screen asking for billing information. For those using Safari on an iOS device, take note.

Cranston37

Effects Supervisor
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick
Well, after a bit of research on the Internet, I may have found the problem: Safari. I downloaded Google Chrome and now have the screen asking for billing information. For those using Safari on an iOS device, take note.
Something has got to be off in your settings or maybe a content blocker because Safari works just fine for me.

4B075B28-E03F-4E76-A2C7-80DE26AC924A.png

Last edited:

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
How often do you guys buy a digital version of a film you already own on disc in the same format?

I am looking at AIRPLANE/AIRPLANE II for $9.99 today. I own both on Blu but I guess it may be convenient to have it on digital.

Just trying to gauge how normal it is to double-dip like this when there is no format upgrade.
I don’t do that, but then I’m a cheap SOB on a budget. :(

DennisBassi

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Dennis
Something has got to be off in your settings or maybe a content blocker because Safari works just fine for me.

View attachment 72945
I wish I knew, because I like to minimize the number of browsers that I use. However, I have been trying to do this on and off for a year and am glad I finally found a solution. Safari still doesn’t give me the “convert disc” screen while google chrome does.

dpippel

HTF Premium Member
Premium
Real Name
Doug
I do not know what I may be doing wrong, but I have typed in every url, followed every link and googled it. I never get to the screen where I have an option to scan or provide payment. I have a vudu account and I am signed in. Has anyone tried it with an iOS device running 13.4.1? Are there certain permissions that I must enable? Any help would be appreciated.
Have you tried using a different browser? Chrome worked fine for me using the same version of iOS.

EDIT: I see you tried this and it worked for you.

Robert Crawford

Real Name
Robert
A bunch of "War" movies on sale at iTunes. I might purchase "Full Metal Jacket" for $4.99 as it's been rumored to come out on 4K disc last this year.

Reactions: Tino

Josh Steinberg

Film Editor
Reviewer
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
It’s a fantastic film. One of Cary Grant’s best - Paramount could have done a better job mastering the title but it’s very watchable, just not perfect. But the quality of the film more than makes up for it.

Robert Crawford

Real Name
Robert
It’s a fantastic film. One of Cary Grant’s best - Paramount could have done a better job mastering the title but it’s very watchable, just not perfect. But the quality of the film more than makes up for it.
Do you have the "Signature" BD release which is the second BD release from Olive?

Tino

Film Editor
Premium
Real Name
Valentino
Was just about to buy it and I discovered I already own it. I think I saw it as a child on channel 11 WPIX.

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wombat