What's new

General Discussion Digital Movie/TV Deals (2 Viewers)

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
Weird. I just went through the My Offers tab, found Richard Jewell, and my hand to god it's still $19.99 for me...

View attachment 70585

Just checked myself

Looks like the offer is over — which is rather odd
Offers on Vudu are handled very weird, often contingent on what is in your library and/or what you've purchased/redeemed recently. Which may explain the issue here. Sorry for getting some people's hopes up - I was just passing on what was appearing in MY OFFERS section.

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Just checked myself

Looks like the offer is over — which is rather odd

Something funky is going on. When I go to My Offers, I see this, but when I click on Get Offer it's $19.99, and it stays at $19.99 if I add it to my cart:

upload_2020-4-3_9-53-29.png

Cranston37+

🇺🇸
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick
Offers on Vudu are handled very weird, often contingent on what is in your library and/or what you've purchased/redeemed recently. Which may explain the issue here. Sorry for getting some people's hopes up - I was just passing on what was appearing in MY OFFERS section.

I definitely see it in My Offers, it's just not giving me a sale price when I click on it.

Peter Apruzzese

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Peter Apruzzese
Anyone who bought the Star Trek bundle - the specs for the individual release of The Motion Picture claim it includes The Director's Cut as an extra (I would assume in SD). If you buy the bundle, do you also get the extras on all of these films?

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Anyone who bought the Star Trek bundle - the specs for the individual release of The Motion Picture claim it includes The Director's Cut as an extra (I would assume in SD). If you buy the bundle, do you also get the extras on all of these films?

Yes.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I think the Director's Cut is in HD.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
I think the Director's Cut is in HD.

That would be interesting because everyone has been begging Paramount to do an HD upgrade on Director Cut.

You may not have the answer to this, but is this the copy everyone has been asking about or did they simply do a shoddy upconvert on the original master?

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
That would be interesting because everyone has been begging Paramount to do an HD upgrade on Director Cut.

You may not have the answer to this, but is this the copy everyone has been asking about or did they simply do a shoddy upconvert on the original master?
I didn't buy this movie bundle digitally so does anybody know if the Director's Cut is in HD?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks