Digital Movie/TV Deals

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Got 20% off on FANDANGO NOW (coupon: HOME) and bought BIRDS OF PREY for 20% off. It's more than I would have liked to pay, but I was in the mood to try this out.

I will watch later today.

Reactions: Sam Posten

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Birds of Prey is MA. I ordered on FandangoNOW and it transferred over to MA.

Yeah, in hindsight I should not have paid that for such a mediocre movie.

The 4k was stunning, though. Really beautiful. Both Birds of Prey and 1917 are the two most beautiful looking 4k presentations I have seen in the last few weeks.

Reactions: DavidJ

Robert Crawford

Real Name
Robert
Birds of Prey is MA. I ordered on FandangoNOW and it transferred over to MA.

Yeah, in hindsight I should not have paid that for such a mediocre movie.

The 4k was stunning, though. Really beautiful. Both Birds of Prey and 1917 are the two most beautiful looking 4k presentations I have seen in the last few weeks.
I'd watched that movie in the movie theater and found it kind of entertaining, but nothing special. I'll probably buy the 4K digital, but not until it is discounted down to $9.99

Reactions: DavidJ

Robert Crawford

Real Name
Robert
Man, I hope iTunes steps up and have another major sale after midnight with some recently released movies that I want to add to my digital library.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Took me a few minutes to get through today's drop. I didn't see anything that begged a purchase here but definitely taking recommendations.

Adam Lenhardt

Director
Senior HTF Member
From my initial pass, I bought:
  • Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants: I bought the sequel a few weeks back, nice now to have the (in my opinion, superior) first movie.
  • A Little Princess: One of my absolute favorites, Alfonso Cuarón at the top of his craft. Not super faithful to the novel, but this version works.
  • Steel Magnolias: I heard y'all talking about it, so I thought I'd give it a shot.
  • Legally Blonde: Not good as I'd like it to be, but still far, far better than it has any right to be.

Reactions: Mike2001

Robert Crawford

Real Name
Robert
Took me a few minutes to get through today's drop. I didn't see anything that begged a purchase here but definitely taking recommendations.
How about "Fatal Attraction" in 4K/Dolby Vision for $4.99? There are some other titles on sale that are getting ready to come out on Blu-ray and 4K disc. I'll be back after I compile my list.

Reactions: Tino

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
How about "Fatal Attraction" in 4K/Dolby Vision for $4.99? There are some other titles on sale that are getting ready to come out on Blu-ray and 4K disc. I'll be back after I compile my list.
Saw that, but, the upcoming disc is (or was) selling for $12.99 and I get a code with that.

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darrosmed