What's new

General Discussion Digital Movie/TV Deals (3 Viewers)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Vudu has a bunch of "War" films on sale too, but not as good as pricing as iTunes at $7.99. Also, some of them like "Sands of Iwo Jima" and "Damn the Defiant" are not on sale at iTunes in HD digital.

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
I have each of those titles on Blu-ray or 4K/UHD disc, but I also have every one of them digitally too either on Vudu or iTunes as they[re among my favorite films of all-time so I can watch them while lying in bed or without leaving my sitting position. Because of my insomnia, I do a lot of late night/early morning movie watching.:)
I empathize with the insomnia, Robert. I get up in the middle of the night quite often, too. I think it's from getting woke up in the middle of the night a lot when I was working (I was on call 7x24x365 in the Healthcare IT field). Unfortunately, my wife would clobber me if I turned on a movie at 3am. :laugh: Instead, I'll just pop on the computer for a little while.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I empathize with the insomnia, Robert. I get up in the middle of the night quite often, too. I think it's from getting woke up in the middle of the night a lot when I was working (I was on call 7x24x365 in the Healthcare IT field). Unfortunately, my wife would clobber me if I turned on a movie at 3am. :laugh: Instead, I'll just pop on the computer for a little while.
My problem is that I am naturally a night owl. I've been that way since I was a little kid. I sleep better during the daytime than at night which is why my preferred work shift was working nights. However, promotions ended those night shifts for me over the last 20 something years of my work career.

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
Anyone looking to get 2001: A Space Odyssey iTunes 4K now's your chance. It's on sale for $4.99.

Edit: Unfortunately folks, that price lasted less than an hour before they jacked it back up to $17.99. I got mine. Sometimes when you see an unbelievable deal you just have to grab it.

Last edited:

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
4DADF817-C7FB-4AA6-858B-73997EB270F5.png
Welp.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
2001 is back down to $4.99

Edit. And now back up to $17.99

WTF is going on ?

Jeff Adkins

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Adkins
2001 is back down to $4.99

Edit. And now back up to $17.99

WTF is going on ?
Several WB titles were at $4.99 for less than an hour. 2001 4K, Wonder Woman 4K, The Goonies, Oceans Eleven, and Willy Wonka were a few of the titles that have gone back up.

Very strange.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks