What's new

General Discussion Digital Movie/TV Deals (2 Viewers)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Cheapest I’ve seen Aquaman is $13. It may have been $10 but I don’t remember seeing it.

I bought it from a guy in our digital codes section for $7.50.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Cheapest I’ve seen Aquaman is $13. It may have been $10 but I don’t remember seeing it.

I bought it from a guy in our digital codes section for $7.50.
It's never been $9.99, but maybe this week on Tuesday morning. With that said, I might just buy the 4K/UHD disc. I could probably save about $5 if I wait until Black Friday sales when the disc sells for $14.99.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Yes, I grabbed that one. I am tempted by the 4K version of Cliffhanger at the same price.
For those that have Dolby Atmos/DTS: X in their systems and it's important to you, these Cliffhanger and Backdraft streams don't have those audio formats like the 4K/UHD discs.

Last edited:

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
For those that have Dolby Atmos/DTS: X in their systems and it's important to you, these Cliffhanger and Backdraft streams don't have those audio formats like the 4K/UHD discs.
That's good to know, Robert. Although I have a Denon receiver that supports Atmos and DTS:X, I have not installed any height speakers so far. I may add a pair of speakers that sit on top of my front towers and bounce off the ceiling at some point, but it hasn't been a priority. I will not mount anything in or near the ceiling in our family room, though.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Yeh that’s one thing I’m mindful of with the digital codes.
Even though the Superman movie digital says it’s included,
the original fx track actually is not there.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Vudu has a bunch of horror films on sale. Is there some connection to Mother's Day. I hope not.

Anyhow, "Panic Room" is on sale for $6.99 which is the cheapest the HD digital has been on any service. It's also a MA title.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Larsenv
    Recent bookmarks