Digital Eyes- Nice!!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Rob Robinson, Sep 28, 2001.

1. Rob Robinson

Rob Robinson Second Unit

I was pissed when BB ran out of simpson's, so I ordered a copy of it, and a used copy of JFK (for $12) from Digital Eyes tuesday night- package showed up via airborne today.
    I will probably now be purchasing ALL of my USED catalog DVDs from them, and perhaps some New New Releases that best buy isn't loss leading on. I hate BB, but I like getting my goods immediately, and they appear to have one of the larger, cheaper selections in town.
    but at any rate, the point was:
    Digital Eyes Rocks!
    never would have heard of them were it not for HTF, either.

2. Cees Alons

Cees Alons Moderator

Cees Alons
    Rob,
    They have been my main (almost sole) suppliers of DVDs since July 1997. Heartily recommended!
    Cees

3. Scott Merryfield

Scott Merryfield Executive Producer
    Supporter

4. William Ward

William Ward Supporting Actor

I think with the heightened airport security the pre-orders may be a day later than expected. Every pre-order I've ever placed with DVD Empire arrived on the day before street(Monday). My pre-order of Terminator SE and Mummy Returns didn't arrive yesterday. As long as it's here today I'll be fine. If not, the Post Office is going down for theft!!
    ------------------
    William
    Go Bucs!!
    MyDVDs

5. Scott Merryfield

Scott Merryfield Executive Producer
    Supporter

Delivery dates from DVD Empire to my home have not been affected at all by the events of 9/11/01. I am still receiving them on the same day I did before the attack. This even occurred for the releases of 9/18, which really surprised me.
    ------------------
    My DVD Collection
    AFI 100 Films to watch: 40 -> 4