What's new

Digital Eyes- Nice!! (1 Viewer)

Rob Robinson

Second Unit
I was pissed when BB ran out of simpson's, so I ordered a copy of it, and a used copy of JFK (for $12) from Digital Eyes tuesday night- package showed up via airborne today.
I will probably now be purchasing ALL of my USED catalog DVDs from them, and perhaps some New New Releases that best buy isn't loss leading on. I hate BB, but I like getting my goods immediately, and they appear to have one of the larger, cheaper selections in town.
but at any rate, the point was:
Digital Eyes Rocks!
never would have heard of them were it not for HTF, either.

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Rob,
They have been my main (almost sole) suppliers of DVDs since July 1997. Heartily recommended!
Cees

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
I hate BB, but I like getting my goods immediately
Pre-orders placed with Digital Eyes and DVD Empire are usually shipped a couple days early so that they arrive by street date. You really do not get them quicker by going to a B&M (unless it breaks street date).
------------------
My DVD Collection
AFI 100 Films to watch: 40 -> 4

William Ward

Supporting Actor
I think with the heightened airport security the pre-orders may be a day later than expected. Every pre-order I've ever placed with DVD Empire arrived on the day before street(Monday). My pre-order of Terminator SE and Mummy Returns didn't arrive yesterday. As long as it's here today I'll be fine. If not, the Post Office is going down for theft!!
------------------
William
Go Bucs!!
MyDVDs

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
Delivery dates from DVD Empire to my home have not been affected at all by the events of 9/11/01. I am still receiving them on the same day I did before the attack. This even occurred for the releases of 9/18, which really surprised me.
------------------
My DVD Collection
AFI 100 Films to watch: 40 -> 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks