What's new

Digital Copy 'expiry dates'...grrrrr! (1 Viewer)

Keith Paynter

Screenwriter
I picked up a reduced price BD of 'Zombieland' today because it includes a 'digital copy' for iTunes. Sadly, the authorization code expired in February. I have other discs with digital copies that have expired that I never used, since I never used iTunes until I bought an iPad 2 this summer. Who's brilliant idea was it to have expiry dates on redemption codes? Some are really short - 'Scarface's' digital download was barely a month! I'm tempted to skip purchases of catalogue titles when the price goes down, and just buy the download from iTunes, but are the digital copies that studios include for iTunes in SD or HD? If I can spend $10 for a download instead of $20 and get the same result, I'd be happy with that.

Charles Smith

Extremely Talented Member
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Charles Smith
Just yesterday I was thinking I should find that thread where people were giving away their unwanted digital copy codes, since I'm not one who uses them...but hell, I'll bet 2/3 to 3/4 of them aren't even any good now.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks