What's new

Digital Copies (1 Viewer)

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Trighar, Knock off the non-movie code sales stuff please and cull down your list to a reasonable amount. Anything more than 25 or so and my "This is a storefront" spidey senses start going off. Use your judgement and lets not push it.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Trighar: Please see my response via PMs. And thanks for removing the Ticketmaster thing.

Everyone else: Trighar is one of the best sellers here at HTF and I apologize if my post was disrespectful to him. Due to recent drama completely unrelated to Trighar we've had to start cracking down on obvious stores. This was collateral damage in that. While it seems Trighar was zeroed in on here that was not the case. I sent a similar response to all recent posts with 50 or more codes. Currently there is no limit to how many codes one can post and mods are on our own to determine who is a store and who isn't, we're discussing that internally now and will keep you posted if anything changes. Until then please understand we're keeping an eye out for those who will push the limits of what's reasonable for an individual enthusiast to be selling and we ask you to keep your posts down to moderate length (and as clarified in the rules post, to 1 post per seller for regular sellers).

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
I sent both PMs and replied here. I'm not sure if you are mixing messages here or not, you have shared some private details you may wish to edit out. Either way, message received and we move forward, thanks!

Sam

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks