What's new

Digital Camera Questions? (1 Viewer)

Rob_J

Stunt Coordinator
Adrian, I agree that if you have the space you might as well go high quality. I am not sure how much better the pictures will be in high quality, but judging from how good they look like at medium, I'm sure they will be great! Canon has superb compression, and that is one of the main features that sold me on my camera. High quality is pretty much a raw image, but it is still in the jpeg format.
In any case, I sure hope Santa brings me a new 128 MB flash card! :D

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Adrian,

I cannot confirm your concerns about fading. The same was said about the first HP inkjet printers (B&W), back in 1990 (or so), so I printed a piece of paper and had it lying in my window at the office for 5 years! The paper had become yellowish, the ink was black as ever.

I cannot confirm any fading or bleaching of the colour printers either, but apparently, I don't have had it for 5 years already.

Kurt,

The printer arrived today. I'll install and try it out during the next days and will let you know about my first impressions.

Cees

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks