What's new

Digital Bits: First Season B5 in Fall (1 Viewer)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
All I can say if true is "SWEET!!!" :D :emoji_thumbsup: :D
The only downside is a FALL release date. :thumbsdown:

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
The only downside is a FALL release date.
No, this is a good thing. It gives us time to write to Doug Wadleigh, VP of Marketing for WHV (who seems to be new in the job, and may be responsible for the Friends full-season release decision) to tell him what we want on the discs. Also gives them time to assemble some extras and to produce a really good prodcut, to make up for the barebones movie disc.
I think I would have been worried had "The Bits" said March or April, as that would mean it was likely too late for us to have any impact on how the set is released. The Friends specs have put my mind at ease a bit, but I'd be happier if I knew Mr. Wadleigh were getting lots of letters telling him what kind of B5 release will actually sell.
Here's the address:
Mr. Doug Wadleigh
Vice-President, Marketing and Special Features
Warner Home Video
4000 Warner Blvd.
Burbank, CA 91522
Regards,
Joe

TheoGB

Screenwriter
Oooh. Season 2 has got to be the best. All the Narn stuff. Season 3's probably got lots of rewatch value.
Oh bloody hell. I guess I'm going to have to dig out my videos again now!!!;)

Brian Kidd

Senior HTF Member
Isn't is funny how a few smart decisions on the part of a studio can turn them into heroes almost overnight? Just the opposite is true as well. Look at Fox. :)
Without a doubt, these discs will enter my collection. Thank you WB.

Lance Nichols

Supporting Actor
Thank God they are thinking of a Fall release schedule. With the rest of the TOS episodes to collect, and the TNG stuff coming out ever couple of months, oh, and BtVS Season 2, and Simpsons Season 2, and Harry Potter, and LOTR:FOTR, I will need some time to pay off the credit cards! :D
Warner, if this is the case, you leave can leave the most disliked studio spot on my list. Currently, you are tied with Fox Lorber. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks