Digital Audio Speakers???

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by MarkHughes, Jan 16, 2002.

1. MarkHughes

MarkHughes Stunt Coordinator

A friend of mine came to me with an interesting question today. But, it looks like I am going to need some help. He has an opportunity to purchase a complete set of surround speakers from a guy who is getting rid of front, rear, center, and a subwoofer set of "Digital Audio Series II". My dilemma is that I have never even heard of these. There is little info on the net. He has been offered the price of $200.00 for the set. Which means 1 of 2 things... either (1) he is buying crap or (2) he is in for a great deal. So please let me know if anyone has any info in this setup.

Peace, Love, and Homer Simpson...

--M

2. Brett DiMichele

Brett DiMichele Producer

It's crap, RUN AWAY..

"Digital Audio" is the same as "Dogg Digital" and "Denmark"

and "Acoustic" in other words, this is the SEMI-Legit online version of the "White Van Speakers"

3. joe logston

joe logston Stunt Coordinator

hi a friend of mine said he was about to buy dogg speakers are they the same as dogg digital he said that they looked like james speakers with the tuneing bars down the face i dont know about the dogg speakers are they dogs thankyou, joe

4. Sean D

Sean D Stunt Coordinator

I was approached by two guys in a white van(actually it was a grey SUV) about 4 months ago selling these speakers

" Digital Audio" brand.He had quite a few sets. I'd tell your buddy to use the money for something else.