What's new

Digital Audio Speakers? (1 Viewer)

Matt Odegard

Stunt Coordinator
i believe they are a white van speaker company....
You are correct sir!!

My friend has a pair. Only he bought them from a guy he works with and that guy is the one who bought them from a guy in a white van! The box actually looks some what descent, untill closer inspection you see how cheaply made these speakers are. The speakers have two 51/4" inch drivers and what looks like a 1" Aluminum dome tweeter, with a 10" woofer on the side.

The sound isn't great and I'm not even going to try to explain how they sound but I would stay away.IMO

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
i was recently approached by a friend of mine whose roommate apparently was victimized by the white van people, speakers were 'digital audio' speakers, wanted $350, worth $1000, the whole bit. i wanted to be nice to my friend, who is clueless when it comes to the white van trick. i said "find out more and let me know" which really means "find out more and let me know, so i can tell how much of a sucker your roommate is". i almost want to hear them on a decent amp, not that i expect anything much.

CJ

Gilbert ^P

Stunt Coordinator
cool, at least i know there crap. a buddy of mine bought a pair from a white van for $400 like 2 years ago than gave them to our friend and now my boy gave them to me. i guess i'll be passing them along soon too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks