Difficulty controlling Unreal Championship

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Andrew Grall, Feb 23, 2003.

1. Andrew Grall

Andrew Grall Supporting Actor

Hey folks...

I picked up Unreal Championship a few weeks ago when it was on sale at EBX. I haven't found the game very enjoyable, however, as I have found it much more difficult to control and aim in relation to Halo.

Any suggestions? Do you slow down the controller sensitivity?

2. Adam Tyner

Adam Tyner Screenwriter

That's what I did. I'd have to pop the game in, but I dropped the sensitivity significantly, and it "feels" like Halo to me now. It's still almost unheard of for me to actually kill anyone, but at least I feel like I have a fair shot at it.

3. Bill Griffith

Bill Griffith Supporting Actor

Same here I've reduced the sensitivity to about 750 in the x and y axis.

I die most of the time as well when online though. Can't seem to dodge like most of the other people I'm playing against.

4. JeffMuller

JeffMuller Stunt Coordinator

Ditto. Sensitivity too high (just about anything >750), and it's impossible to aim. But with it low, it's impossible to target anyone or even turn around fast enough. There sure do seem to be plenty of people who have no problem zapping me as I leap around. Don't know why I'm having so much trouble with it. An old man's slower reflexes, I guess.