What's new

Diff between BOSE AM10 II & BOSE AM 6 (1 Viewer)

manojK

Auditioning
Hi All,

Can some one please guide me -->
What is the difference between BOSE AM 10 II & BOSE AM 6.Which one should i buy ?

-manoj

Alan Pummill

Screenwriter
You might want to do a search on Bose here at the HTF. You may decide after doing some research that neither of these systems are really what you want for the money.

No highs, no lows,....must be Bose!!

Philip Hamm

Senior HTF Member
The difference is one sucks and the other sucks worse. Joking aside, both represent about the worst value-for-dollar in the retail world. Run away from Bose as fast as you can.

You should buy something else entirely. I'm sure some great suggestions in the price range of the woeful AM6 will be forthcoming.....

mylan

Screenwriter
At this point I cannot believe we STILL get people who want Bose, i've never seen a more successful marketing brainwashing in my life.

MikeyWeitz

Supporting Actor

I am stil trying find the joke in all of that.

What was soo funny about that?

I htought it was right on the money!

Charlie Campisi

Screenwriter

Chalk it up to the holidays and the season of making big electronics purchases.

I belong to a softball board and every year in early November when the leagues and tourneys take a break for 5 months, the board turns into a flame fest because people don't have any games to talk about. I guess Bose at Christmas/Chanukkah/Kwanzaa is the HT equivalent.

mylan

Screenwriter
Terk is crap??? Really?? Guess I need to return all those that I just bought;) (kidding)!
Ok, truce, we need to welcome manoJk to the forum and guide him in the right direction, buddy if your still with us, we apologize and we are here to help.

brentl

Senior HTF Member
Agreed, skip the Bose and head straight to the buy/sell forum and grab the Athena speaker package on sale. Grab an SVS LFM-1, and for under $800 you'll get a KILLER system.

Brent

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks