Dieing for surround

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Joe Tilley, Jan 4, 2002.

1. Joe Tilley

Joe Tilley Supporting Actor

My god I just got to say it killing me waiting to get my tax check so I can finish my system,I havent had surround for a year and Im going freakin nuts. I know this is a pretty stuped post but I just needed to vent my frustation I guess,(anybody else)... Last year I made the stuped mistake to sell my system to upgrade it, but after I sold it I decided to put the money into my last car insted,BIG mistake I think that was one of my dumbest moves ever.So know Ive finally got some of my system back togeather & I just need to get it finished.Im gonna be useing the new sony str-da5es recever & two svs 20-39cs+ subs this is all I need to get to get me up and running again + some wire & odd & end things. Im useing all polk speakers (witch I have now) they are cs400i center,rt55i front mains,rt55i front surrounds,& rt55i rear surrounds.I also have a sony XBR 36" tv witch Im planning on selling to get the new 65" XBR widescreen but thats down the road a little (lets hope not far)...Anywho like I said this is a pretty stuped post but I just had to get that out (the wife is tired of hearing about it) Later....[​IMG]

2. Brian Johnson

Brian Johnson Supporting Actor

Hey Joe, that is a pretty stupid post, but coming from a fellow Hoosier I wouldnt expect much [​IMG]
    Just kidding, good luck rebuilding.
    P.S. I think the popularity of this forum is due to the fact that the wifes/girlfriends dont want to talk much about HT, so we have to talk to SOMEONE.