What's new

Did this ever happen in a film? (1 Viewer)

DaveGR

Stunt Coordinator
I took a semister of Chinese,,lets see here,,,
Wa hun Hao
Ni Hao Shinga Mingza

hmm its basically all faded from memory,,do you understand that Yumi?

Yumi

Stunt Coordinator
[SIZE=no];) DaveGR£¬
You wanna say" I'm fine."&"What's your name?"in Chinese£¬right?
;)[/SIZE]

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
Hola, I do believe you are the first asian member I have seen around here. Although, over on the www.animeondvd.com forums there are a BUNCH of people from Japan that participate.

Welcome. :)

(Sorry, I can't say anything to you... that is unless you know some basic basic Japanese ;))

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Obviously we have numerous members of Asian descent (two of them are administrators), and we have members posting from certain Asian countries (Japan mostly). But I'm not aware of anyone prior to you, Yumi, posting directly from Beijing. So I hope you like what you see.

Tim RH

Second Unit
Obviously we have numerous members of Asian descent (two of them are administrators), and we have members posting from certain Asian countries (Japan mostly).
Probably not any females though! Hahaha. :D
Sorry about that (I couldn't resist)...

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
Actually, I am quite surprised that there hasn't been anyone before you though. I guess not many people know about the HTF in Asia, unfortunately!
I know that Yee-Ming is from Singapore. And I am reasonably sure that I have seen other postings from there as well.

I don't know of anyone else from mainland China.

Stevan Lay

Second Unit
Getting back on topic...
The quarantine scene in Dreamcatcher was quite effective considering the current happenings in Asian hospitals at the moment.

Now getting back off topic...
Yumi, I'm sure that there are many Asian members at HTF, like me for example - am an Asian Australia (though not born in OZ but lived here for over 20 years).

Yumi

Stunt Coordinator
[SIZE=no]Hi!Stevan,
Nice knowing you!
;)
I am safe here.Far from SARS, also far from my usual life.Hope it will over next month.
-Yumi[/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation822
Recent bookmarks