What's new

Did the first Rambo 3 DVD have Russian subtitles? (1 Viewer)

Marc Carra

Supporting Actor
I owned the old trilogy awhile back , but I can't remember if the Rambo 3 disc was missing the subtitles, like the new one. Can anyone confirm this? Walmart has the old set for about $6 US per movie, so I might just pick them up instead.

Marc.

Chet_F

Supporting Actor
Yea they scrwed up on the new Rambo 3 and, from last I heard not going to fix it. They losy a sale from me and several others I know. How stupid can a company be to get the transfer wrong. Especially considering the VHS was done right(except for P&S). What a joke.

NOTE TO STUDIOS: Get your shit together!!!!!!!!!

PS: I think this has already been posted by the way.

Damin J Toell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Damin J. Toell
PS: I think this has already been posted by the way.
Chet: Marc was asking a question about the original DVD release, not informing us about the mistake on the new SE DVD.

Marc: AFAIK, the original disc has the subtitles. The disc isn't in the same place as I am at the moment, but I believe this has been confirmed before.

DJ

Randy A Salas

Screenwriter
Keep in mind that while the old Rambo III has the subtitles, it doesn't have the video quality of the new release because it used a later-generation master without the burned-in titles. The reason the new release is missing the subtitles is because an earlier-generation master was used.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks