What's new

Did Kutcher pull out of Punk'd because he was angering so many celebs? (1 Viewer)

Don Black

Screenwriter
I mean that can't be good for his reputation in Hollywood. Not that his reputation as an actor is particularly good (as a person he seems like a nice enough guy)... I'm just curious as to why else he would kill a very profitable show for his production company.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Why did Jackie Gleason pull out of "The Honeymooners" after such an enormously brilliant first run?

Sometimes it's better to go out with a bit of a bang than it is to fade away. (Even though Punk'd is on Honeymooners)

Daniel`D

Stunt Coordinator
I heard this morning that he didn't pull out that he thought about quiting because the stars were catching on and were hard to fool. So he said the show was over so stars would think it was over and make it easier to fool them again.

Don Black

Screenwriter
No. It's definitely gone from MTV's schedule next season. He's planning a new reality show I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks