What's new

Did FOX ever fix the Moulin Rouge DTS problem? (1 Viewer)

Keith_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kyle
I remember back when MR first got released on DVD in R1 many members were complaining about DTS lip synching problems on the DVD. I scanned the earlier thread and there was never any replies as to if the problem got fixed. I'm currently thinking of purchasing this title but I don't think I want to take a chance on having it have a problem with lip synch on my DVD player (a Toshiba 2150). So, does anyone know if Fox ever corrected the lip synch problems on their R1 copy of MR? thanks.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
i am wondering the same thing. i have my second copy of this and still the same synch problem. i also have a problem with this being the dvd of the year. how can it be that with such a huge mistake on the dts soundtrack.

ron shiould have stayed with his first cHoice ALMOST FAMOUS.

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
uh... I haven't had a problem (with either my Sony or RCA player) with this title... must be a player-specific problem.

Dave Miller

Supporting Actor
It is a "player-specific" problem. Feel free to look over how many "specific players" have been affected in this thread.
Peace,
DM

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
works fine on my old apex but on my tosh 5109 my second MR still doesn't have perfect synch but it is alot closer then the first dvd i had.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks