What's new

Did Dave Lambert or other members become studio heads?... (1 Viewer)

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter
I don't see many people ever mention this but how about "Picket Fences" the first few years of that made it one of the best shows on tv at the time. I would definately buy this show :)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Aryn, I think you're pretty cool for mentioning Picket Fences. I'd love to see it on DVD, so I can find out what I missed all those years ago! :)
As for "wielding influence on Columbia" - or anyone else for that matter...don't make me laugh! Okay, too late: :laugh:

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
How can we all forget The Greatest American Hero?
Not forgotten at all. Me and the lady I'm training at work were singing that show's theme song in a spontaneous duet just the other day! :D
Link RemovedLook at what's happening to meeeee...Link Removed

Vlad D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Vladimir Derenoncourt
Not forgotten at all. Me and the lady I'm training at work were singing that show's theme song in a spontaneous duet just the other day!
You got to admit it was a pretty catchy song. I love cheesy 80's theme songs.

"Believe it or not, I'm walking on air, I never thought I could feel so free, free, free.."

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Who owns the rights to Three's Company?
That is owned by Link Removed, a.k.a. Link Removed. They also produced other USA shows like Too Close For Comfort and America's Funniest People, but are mostly a UK company that handles stuff like Benny Hill, the new series of The Saint, and the shows that became the USA hits, like Man About The House, Robin's Nest, and George & Mildred.
I keep an eye on the official Three's Company website from time-to-time to see if the videos they offer become DVD's, but alas it hasn't happened yet. The one time I wrote to anyone, my only reply was a brief along the lines of "we don't have any clues about that". But, with the hotness of TV-on-DVD, they gotta be contemplating it.
Hmmmm...Maybe I should write to my distant cousin and see if he knows anything. He's somewhat connected to the show. :wink:

John_Berger

Senior HTF Member
Not forgotten at all. Me and the lady I'm training at work were singing that show's theme song in a spontaneous duet just the other day!
Long live Joey Scarbury! One of the best TV themes in a long, long time.
Does anyone know if DangerMouse will be released in Region 1 any time soon? I have all of the U.S. VHS tapes and I downloaded a sh*tload of others from the Internet, but I'd much rather have them on DVD. :frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread