What's new

Did Dave Lambert or other members become studio heads?... (1 Viewer)

John_Berger

Senior HTF Member
Sorry, for the brief thread interuption to discuss my all time favorite actress
Hey, Buck Rogers or Wonder Woman. We know what to like in a TV series that can make us appreciate DVD more. :wink:
-----
Chef: "Or do you mean 'Erin Gray in the second second of Buck Rogers beautiful?"
Stan: "That's it!"
Chef: "Da-a-amn! I gotta meet this woman!"
:) :) :) :) :)

Rob T

Screenwriter
I definitely want Gargoyles, (a test disc is coming in 2003 i know but I want full season sets!), X-Men (not evolution), Spiderman (90s version), The Hulk (90s version), the Avengers (from marvel studios, not emma peel and such) and all the Bruce Timm animation from Batman: TAS till now on DVD.
I'd most likely get Home Improvement plus a few other shows, like Due South, The Practice and Space: Above and Beyond, as well.
So many shows and so little money. :frowning:

John C

Stunt Coordinator
I would kill for the first season of War of the Worlds on DVD. No season 2 for me though! Anyone even remember the show? It had such potential but was revamped and dumped down the toilet by Paramount during the second season.

Andrea W

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Andrea Whitlock
Whatever happened to Battlestar Galactica?

Another vote for Brisco County.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Allan, I would LOVE to own The Paper Chase on DVD!!
I only taped ONE episode off of cable during its original run: "War of the Wonks". :) Computer Geek that I am, I loved that ep.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Heh. I forgot about that thread! It's from Nov. of last year, so I guess that's okay.
Hmmm. I see from that post I have a second taped episode I also seem to have forgotten about. I'll have to go dig it up! I never did watch those eps like I said I would.
Still offering an earlobe to own these in season-by-season box sets, though...
...but you see: you're not alone in wanting this!!! :D

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Michael, I too would love Young Indy on dvd. And the rumor is that we should see Battlestar Galactica on dvd next year.
ps-It just shows how popular tv shows on dvd is. Because, everytime a thread is open that even mentions tv shows. It quickly becomes a "What I want on dvd" thread. :)

Aaron Thomas

Stunt Coordinator
... and once I have "Magnum P.I.", I'll need to have "Quantum Leap" to complete my Narration by Main Characters Created by Donald Bellisario Collection.
:D :emoji_thumbsup:
Aaron Thomas

nousername

Supporting Actor
In case some of you weren't aware, you can vote for your favorite TV show to be on DVD at: TVShowsOnDVD.com
I voted for The Paper Chase, but I seriously doubt this show will ever see the light of day again on DVD...:frowning:

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
Dave, see if you can wield some influence on Columbia TriStar. I want the rest of the series of the four sitcoms they've already released. Of all the studio's libraries, they probably have the most shows I want on DVD (of those not released yet):
Benson
Bette (this show was shot in 16x9, wasn't it?)
Bewitched
The Critic
Designing Women
Diff'rent Strokes
The Facts of Life (3 TV-movies could be released separately)
Fernwood 2Night
Good Times
I Dream of Jeannie (you mentioned legal issues with this one, please elaborate)
Married with Children (this is the most likely candidate for release)
Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman
Maude
One Day at a Time
Punky Brewster
short-lived spinoffs of All in the Family (Gloria and 704 Hauser)
short-lived spinoffs of Sanford & Son (could they all fit on 2 DVD-18s?)
Silver Spoons
Soap
Square Pegs
What's Happening (original and sequel series)
As for The Jeffersons, there was a four-episode spinoff called "Checking In" with Marla Gibbs and Larry Linville. It could be presented along with the 7th season, which had 20 episodes aired (though 24 were produced, the last 4 were aired in the 1981-1982 season). Such info I got from here:
http://www.tvtome.com/Jeffersons/eplist.html

CameronS

Supporting Actor
My sister would kill for Beverly Hills 90210 seasons, and I'd watch some of them too.
I'd love to get X-Men The Animated Series.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks