What's new

Did anyone watch the Jane Pauly interview with Lisa Marie Presley? (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I stumbled across it while surfing and stopped on the interview because I happen to think Lisa Marie Presley is a total hottie.
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif
Anyway, while I was busy glaring at her, I found myself listening to her and thought that she sounded like a very intelligent young woman, certainty not the crazed wild girl i've always heard about. Sure, she's had her wild times but she seems to be ok now.

I can honestly say that I now really like her after seeing this interview, she was funny, very matter of fact and wasn't shy about telling Jane to drop a subject she's already covered extensively. The stories of her and her father were quite touching as well I thought, she seemed to revert back to a little girl whenever Jane played a clip of him on the monitor. I also loved it when she said she'd have Micheal Jackson hanging from a tree if he had touched her kids when they were together. :laugh: I thought to myself "Thata girl!" :)

I've been seeing her video on VH1 lately and just may pick up her cd now.

Anyone else?

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
That wasn't Jane Pauly.
Diane Sawyer interviewed Miss Presley.
I can't take my eyes off Lisa Marie...that mouth is so hot. But, it leaves me somewhat confused 'cause it's Elvis' mouth. :b

Dave Morton

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dave
Contrary to others, I thought she sounded like a little rich girl with too much money on her hands. Kind of bratty especially when she says that no one tells her what to do. Very defiant. Plus, married 3 times. I wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole, especially after being with jacko. Plus she looks just like elvis. yechhhh. But to each his own.

Plus I think this was just to promote her album. Which, to me, didn't sound very good.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Damn! I knew I screwed that up, all those people look the same to me! :) Could a mod please correct that? I'd appreciate it, thanks.

Dave,

she didn't come off that way at all to me, plus I don't blame her for not letting others tell her what to do, I don't either to an extent (boss etc is the exception).

TheLongshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Plus I think this was just to promote her album. Which, to me, didn't sound very good.
Well, that was part of it, but it also was probably to help rehab her image, which I think, for the most part was successful. She isn't nearly the whack-job most people thought she was, just someone who'd you expect being raised by someone like Elvis. Definitly a little screwed up, with lots of bad decisions in her record, but no more than the average person in that position.

I enjoyed this more than most celeberty interviews that I've seen.

Jason

WilliamG

Supporting Actor
Dave,

I agree with you to a point concerning the 'brat' issue. However, I did sympathize with her whenever a question would come up that you know she was tired of dealing with through the years concerning her father ... "oh,that again!" .. and I did feel that her interview was an excuse to promote her singing career, but hey, that's what she was there for anyway. She's waited this long for some of the fervor to die down about her and her ex-loves, plus trying to gain some much needed confidence in herself. She has a ways to go with polishing her image, but it'll come.

Good, successful interview, IMO. And, oh yeah- the woman CAN sing! I'll buy her album, uh, CD.:emoji_thumbsup: :) :emoji_thumbsup:

Nick_G

Stunt Coordinator
i always thought she was a hottie, but you could'nt pay me to be with her now after she's been with wacko jacko.

baaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrffffffffffff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RobertW

Supporting Actor
probably a possibility, except for the fact that michael jackson isn't black.

Alex S

Second Unit
I didn't see the TV interview but Howard Stern interviewed her today on the radio.

She seems messed up to me.
She told him that she had sex with a 24 year old for the 1st time when she was 15 !

She seems very spoiled too.
She probably never worked a day in her life.

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
Also from Stern interview:

- Doesn't do drugs any more
- Has drinking parties with friends several times a week
- One lesbian experience around 17 yrs
- Shaves privates
- Open to anal sex
- hangs out with Rob Zombie

BenS

Stunt Coordinator
Also from Stern:

-Started using a dolls foot at 4 to masturbate
-First gave oral at 13
-First had sex at 15 with a 24yr old
-SHE SUPPORTS THE TROOPS

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
She probably never worked a day in her life.
Uh... she's the child of Elvis, fer cryin out loud. I don't think *I* would work either if he had been my dad! ;)

The Stern interview.... too much information. I mean.. knowing she shaves is not a bad thing... but that dolls-foot thing.... gah!

However... I thought the Sawyer interview was great. :)

Vickie_M

Senior HTF Member
75 million years ago an intergalactic overlord named Xenu thought that his part of the universe was too crowded. He gathered up all the criminals, undesirables and low-lifes, brought them to the Earth, put them into volcanoes, and blew them up with H-bombs. Instead of dying, these things were blown up into a megabagazillion tiny pieces, and these pieces spread out around the earth, like an invisible fine mist. Everybody who is born is covered in these things, called "Body Thetans" and they're the cause of all the bad things that happen and for every negative part of your being. The only way to get rid of these things is to pay, heavily, for $cientology "auditing." Oh and, since $cientology conveniently believes in reincarnation, not only do you have to audit away your own body thetans, you have to get rid of the ones from your previous lives too.

She isn't nearly the whack-job most people thought she was
She's a $cientologist. She's even MORE of a whack-job than people thought.

Jim A. Banville

Supporting Actor
I saw a few minutes of the interview on TV. I came away with the feeling that she didn't have AN OUNCE of the class I thought she would have! She sounded like a 12 year old girl.

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
Why would she have class? Her father was a complete wastoid.

But she does seem to be tough enough to handle all the criticism that would be thrown her way by everyone who expected her life to be a cake walk because of her father's connections.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks