What's new

Did anyone watch CSI repeats on TNN last night?... (1 Viewer)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I am just wondering if they still had that horrible black bar at the bottom of the screen for the entire show?

Eric-S

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Eric Schnabel
Not only that, but they time-compressed it as well...a frame would skip every second or so...and force my line doubler to comb horribly! This was most apparent on panning shots.

I find more and more shows are time compressing now...TNN, TNT and TBS all do it. Almost makes it unwatchable!!

Eric

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
I was looking forward to this, since I haven't seen a single episode of "CSI" but have heard and read about it and it seems good.

However, since TNN is apparently using the black bar for this show too (I wrote them and asked twice about it and complained about the black bar in general, never received a reply) I didn't even bother tuning in. I have no desire to give these people any of my support or time.

Ralph Summa

Supporting Actor
NOPE!

Black bar = no view. I too have emailed them periodically and have never received a reply. I think their advertisers need to hear from us.

Ralph

Don Black

Screenwriter
And they are going to start airing Buffy like that too! Imagine the dark tones of the show with that constant neon blue. The "New TNN" is sux.

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
ANY onscreen logos on a network ruin the mood of a show, especially ones that are trying to be serious. I actually set foot in Blockbuster to get the free CBS fall preview DVD, which showed clips from CSI with the CBS logo onscreen- what a way to ruin what looks like a good show!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks