What's new

Did anyone renew there subscription to Total Movie? (1 Viewer)

Scott Burke

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Scott B.
I'm asking this because I would really like to know if it is worth the renewal. I just recieved an offer to renew my subscription for 20 dollars. Is this a steal or a ripoff. Is the magazine up to snuff, and more importantly is the TotalMovie DVD up to snuff as before. Any replies would be appreciated. Thanks.

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
I don't like the magazine enough to renew. There's nothing substantial about it and I can pretty much keep abreast of dvd news here.

Jeff_P

Stunt Coordinator
Scott,

I just got my renewal letter in the mail. I may join again. I enjoy getting the DVD every month for the trailers. The letter I received said $39.95 for a one year subsciption plus the 40 free movies or $114.95 for a one year subsciption, the 40 movies, plus a $60 Total Movie Exprience DVD player. I am going to join for the one year but I have never heard anyone mention the $114.95 offer. I wonder how cheap the player is.

Does anyone know about this Total Movie Exprience DVD player? I am asking because maybe if it is not that bad of a player I would join this and sell the DVD to my brother for his kids room. $60 for a DVD player for a kids room is a good deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks