Did anyone renew there subscription to Total Movie?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Scott Burke, Jan 15, 2002.

1. Scott Burke

Scott Burke Second Unit

Scott B.
    I'm asking this because I would really like to know if it is worth the renewal. I just recieved an offer to renew my subscription for 20 dollars. Is this a steal or a ripoff. Is the magazine up to snuff, and more importantly is the TotalMovie DVD up to snuff as before. Any replies would be appreciated. Thanks.

2. SteveGon

SteveGon Executive Producer

I don't like the magazine enough to renew. There's nothing substantial about it and I can pretty much keep abreast of dvd news here.

3. Jeff_P

Jeff_P Stunt Coordinator

Scott,

I just got my renewal letter in the mail. I may join again. I enjoy getting the DVD every month for the trailers. The letter I received said $39.95 for a one year subsciption plus the 40 free movies or $114.95 for a one year subsciption, the 40 movies, plus a $60 Total Movie Exprience DVD player. I am going to join for the one year but I have never heard anyone mention the $114.95 offer. I wonder how cheap the player is.

Does anyone know about this Total Movie Exprience DVD player? I am asking because maybe if it is not that bad of a player I would join this and sell the DVD to my brother for his kids room. $60 for a DVD player for a kids room is a good deal.