Did anyone pre-order Snow White yet?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Patrick Wilmes, Sep 6, 2001.

1. Patrick Wilmes

Patrick Wilmes Stunt Coordinator

I just got back from the Disney Store and pre-ordered my copy of Snow White for my daughter.I got the 4 free lithos and pin right away and the cool thing about buying it from the Disney Store,you get your free movie the day Snow White is released.No waiting is the mail for either one plus sales tax makes it much cheaper than online.
    I know this deal has been mentioned a while back but I just wanted to remind everybody who still wanted to pre-order b/c the lady at the mall said they were running low on lithos.These would be great for framing.
    I'm not as big a Snow White fan as my daughter but I'm a sucker for a great deal.The total for SW & The Jungle Book was $21.43.Not too shabby.You've still got some time to pre-order if you were planning on doing so but the free gifts are only while supplies last. [​IMG]

2. Ben Silva

Ben Silva Stunt Coordinator

I also took advantage of this great deal. Snow White is one of my all time favorite movies, and I am glad to see it gettign the royal treatment. By the way, I also selected Jungle Book as my free dvd. Not to feel left out, my roommate pre-ordered as well and selectd Lady and the Tramp. Needless to see I'm going to be in heaven come October 9th!!!
    ------------------
    Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night. - All About Eve
    He was some kind of a man. What does it matter what you say about people? - Touch of Evil
    My DVD Collection

3. John_McKittrick

John_McKittrick Stunt Coordinator

I preordered it from the Disney Store a long time ago and just paid for the whole thing. Can't wait for October.
    John