Did anyone get the correct amount from fye for the cooler rebate?

Discussion in 'Bargains and Deals' started by Phil Tomaskovic, Jun 19, 2004.

1. Phil Tomaskovic

Phil Tomaskovic Supporting Actor

The rebate form said $10, I (and everyone else it seems) complained and resent a copy of the form after we got email saying they were sending $8. And I just got a check today for $8. I know it's only $2, but all their other rebates were either $7 or $10 so it was obviously wrong.

2. Phil Tomaskovic

The rebate form said $10, I (and everyone else it seems) complained and resent a copy of the form after we got email saying they were sending $8. And I just got a check today for $8. I know it's only $2, but all their other rebates were either $7 or $10 so it was obviously wrong.

3. Phil Tomaskovic

I sent another email to rebateshq.com and also to fye.com. We'll see what happens.

4. Phil Tomaskovic

I sent another email to rebateshq.com and also to fye.com. We'll see what happens.

5. Bleddyn Williams

Bleddyn Williams Supporting Actor

Bleddyn Williams
    Phil, what they will have you do is fax them a copy of your rebate form that shows its a $10 rebate. This has been a consistent mistake.

I didn't bother to chase the $2. Sometimes its not worth the time. But if you do pursue it, you will get your cash.

6. Bleddyn Williams

Bleddyn Williams Supporting Actor

Bleddyn Williams
    Phil, what they will have you do is fax them a copy of your rebate form that shows its a $10 rebate. This has been a consistent mistake.

I didn't bother to chase the $2. Sometimes its not worth the time. But if you do pursue it, you will get your cash.

7. MarkDude

MarkDude Stunt Coordinator

Funny story: I once had a $2 rebate and a $20 rebate (for different products from the same company). I took them to the bank and cashed them -- teller gave me $40 (I guess she assumed they were both the same).

Heh, a little off-topic, but this topic just reminded me of that so I thought I'd share it with everyone [​IMG].

And I know what you're going to say, but it was via the drive-through teller with impatient drivers behind me, and I had somewhere I had to be immediately.

--Mark--

8. MarkDude

MarkDude Stunt Coordinator

Funny story: I once had a $2 rebate and a $20 rebate (for different products from the same company). I took them to the bank and cashed them -- teller gave me $40 (I guess she assumed they were both the same).

Heh, a little off-topic, but this topic just reminded me of that so I thought I'd share it with everyone [​IMG].

And I know what you're going to say, but it was via the drive-through teller with impatient drivers behind me, and I had somewhere I had to be immediately.

--Mark--

9. Phil Tomaskovic

I had faxed them the form right after I got the email. Emailed today, got a "canned" response to fax them the form. I replied that I had done that already and they replied back that it takes 7 weeks for them to process the faxes. It only took a couple week s to process the original submission!

10. Phil Tomaskovic

I had faxed them the form right after I got the email. Emailed today, got a "canned" response to fax them the form. I replied that I had done that already and they replied back that it takes 7 weeks for them to process the faxes. It only took a couple week s to process the original submission!