What's new

Did Anyone Find THE ITALIAN JOB Today 11/5/02? (1 Viewer)

Mark Hammon

Stunt Coordinator
Paramount was to release THE ITALIAN JOB today. I searched every store and asked each clerk if it was coming in. Most said it was unavailable on DVD but that a VHS version was supposed to be coming in. One store said it had been canceled but had no details.

Is this another Paramount 'cancellation at the last minute' like THE TENANT?

THE ITALIAN JOB is not listed in the Image database.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Mark,
Unfortunately, this title was cancelled several weeks ago. Maybe, it will come out later in 2003.

Jeff_HR

Senior HTF Member
It is available in a R2 version if you have a multi-region player that does PAL to NTSC conversion.

Mark Hammon

Stunt Coordinator
I have my Widescreen LD so it will have to do until Paramount does release it properly.

Since Paramount has cancelled a few titles prior to their release date I have been hanging onto the LDs (of the same title) until I have the DVD in my hand.

I am surprised that it didn't make it, as there is a Sony Playstation game for it!

Thanks for the replies!

Julian Lalor

Supporting Actor
I suspect it wasn't released due to the pending remake with (of all people) Marky Mark. Expect it closer to the theatrical or DVD release of the new version.

Greg_D_R

Stunt Coordinator
For those with the ability to play it, I highly recommend the R2 SE. It's packed with extras, including 3 documentaries and a commentary track, plus, it looks and sounds great. :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks