What's new

Dick Van Dyke's "Murder 101" on DVD - Partially (1 Viewer)

Dave Lawrence

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dave
This release seemed to go by under the radar.

I just discovered (thru an Amazon product recommendation email) that 2 of the 4 "Murder 101" TV movies made for the Hallmark Channel circa 2006 - 2008 came out on DVD in May.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XPGJT7X

2 caveats:
- This is from Mill Creek.
- Only the 3rd and 4th movies have been released (both on the same disc). Per one of the Amazon reviews, Mill Creek told the reviewer that they don't currently have the rights to release the 1st 2 movies. While I normally take most Amazon reviews with a grain of salt (sometimes many grains), this makes sense, as I'm sure Mill Creek would be more than happy to put out a release of all 4 movies on 2 discs. Or even all 4 on 1 disc.

So it's not a complete collection, and it's from Mill Creek, but I didn't expect to see these ever put on disc, so I'll take it. Hopefully the other 2 will eventually get released as well.

More Dick Van Dyke material on disc is always a good thing!

81NHGEiglRL._SY445_.jpg

Ron1973

Beverly Hillbilles nut extraordinaire
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron Reagan (not that one!)
Speaking of Dick, I had forgotten about this little ditty until last night. Funny you should bring it up!

mayberry66guy

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Phil
I picked up the Murder 101 double feature last week at my local Target for $5. Was surprised to see it, and knew there were more than 2 of this series, but could not resist the low price.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks