What's new

Dick Van Dyke Show Season 1 for $19.99 (1 Viewer)

BrianP

Supporting Actor
Since it's Amazon there is a good chance they will cancel the order since it's obviously a misprice.

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
With their other mispriced items Larry, they also say what percent off an item is...yet they still cancel the orders.

David*P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
I placed my order last Saturday and as of today that price still looks valid.....

*crossing fingers that it stays that way until ships*

BrianP

Supporting Actor
I must eat some serious crow for my previous remark about Amazon. I took a chance and placed an order Saturday with expectations it would be cancelled, but instead received shipping confirmation Sunday. Very surprised the price is still listed for $19.99 and they are shipping orders! My experience at Amazon from the past several years are they usually will cancel anything with a price too good to be true like this. So better place an order before they raise the price.

However I did find a better deal for the Dick Van Dyke Show at DVDTalk. Currently there is a deal running a Columbia House that will let you get the first two seasons of the Dick Van Dyke Show for only $9.95 shipped (sales tax applicable for some states) for both sets! Only catch is that you must purchase 2 additional DVDs within 1 year at regular Club prices (currently as low as $19.95 plus shipping and processing). They also have other television series that qualify. Here is the link for further information.

Brent Bridgeman

Second Unit
Real Name
Brent Bridgeman
I did the Columbia House deal, and it is great! Unfortunately, when I signed up, I must have clicked on season 2 twice, because that's what my enrollment selections are. I e-mailed CH immediately, but they say they can't change the order once it's in their system. Doh! Guess I'll have to send one back and have them send season 1. My deal just got a little worse since I'll have to pay some shipping charges now. But, it still beats buying them retail.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NenaSiddall
Recent bookmarks