What's new

Dick Van Dyke Show - 2 Colorized Episodes Coming to CBS 12/11 (1 Viewer)

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Me, too. Those network color logos take me right back to my childhood when we first got a color set. Those prepared us for the color richness to come.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Appreciated that CBS repeated a previous DVD special last Friday. It was the one with "Never Bathe on a Saturday" and "Where Did I Come From?" Both are all-time classic episodes of the show and just as funny now as they were on their original airings. Kathleen Freeman and Bernard Fox gave added luster to the former episode. (Herman Glimpshire, Bill Idelson himself, was also present but playing a bellhop).

Wiseguy

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Erich P. Wise
Foul language was obviously never uttered, but don’t rule out what some of the characters subtextual thinking might have been.:D
In "4½," when Rob is on top of the stuck elevator, he reads some of the graffiti on the brick wall. One message is quoted as "Fred is a --" (the closed captioning on the TV broadcast goes as far as saying "Fred is a f-"; when Laura asks him to repeat what he said, he replied, "Nothing, honey!"

• Haha
Reactions: PMF

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks