Dick Van Dyke Box Sets @ Best Buy; any previous deals?

Discussion in 'Bargains and Deals' started by EricSchulz, May 27, 2004.

1. EricSchulz

EricSchulz Producer

I am looking at getting the Dick Van Dyke Show boxed sets. Recently, Best Buy has had deals to save extra $$$ when you buy multiple season sets (Friends, Sex and the City come to mind) so I am wondering if there might be a similar deal when DVDS Season 5 gets released. Anyone know of anything on this?

2. Kyle McKnight

Kyle McKnight Cinematographer

It seems to be a trend with them. I'd hold out until 5 releases.

3. Steve...O

Steve...O Producer

Steve
    Actually I'm kinda doubting this will happen. They conspired with Image to royally screw up the "Buy S1 and S2" together promotion.

S3 and S4 weren't even advertised in the Sunday flyers the weeks they came out. Your best bet is to get this online because the prices are usually better. Or you can wait for Amazon to run one of their $19.99 specials [​IMG]

Steve

4. Brent Bridgeman

Brent Bridgeman Second Unit

Brent Bridgeman
    Columbia House has a pretty good deal going right now where you join the club, get two TV DVD sets for $9.95 (total, not each, and no shipping) and then have to buy two more DVD's (at $19.95 or above) in the next year. I just got the first two seasons of Dick Van Dyke using this and it only took about 1.5 weeks for them to arrive. I may join again and get the first two "All in the Family" seasons. If you send me a private message, I'll give you the link (I don't think we're supposed to post links, right?).