What's new

Diana Krall, Marvin Gaye and more coming to DVD-A!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Justin Lane

Senior HTF Member
Just saw over on MusicTap that they have a partial lisitng for the upcoming Universal DVD-A releases for later this year. The release schedule is as follows:

Anne-Sophie Mutter - The Four Seasons - Deutsche Grammophon - September 23
Dave Grusin - Two for The Road - GRP Records - September 23
Diana Krall - Love Scenes - Impulse Records - September 23
Marvin Gaye - The Marvin Gaye Collection - Motown - September 23
Christian Thielmann - Carmina Burana - Deutsche Grammophon - October 7
Can't wait to get some more Hi-res Diana Krall:emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

J

John Kotches

Senior HTF Member
Well I know that there's a multi-track master for Love Scenes, there was a DTS cd released for this title which was one of the first DTS cd titles I purchased.

Regards,

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
The Krall and Gaye titles look good to me! I only wish labels wouldn't split artists between the formats. Given that Universal has already released two Krall titles on SACD, I wonder if they will release Love Scenes on SACD after I buy the DVD-Audio disc.

Phil_DC

Stunt Coordinator
Well I know that there's a multi-track master for Love Scenes, there was a DTS cd released for this title which was one of the first DTS cd titles I purchased.
Diana Krall's "Love Scenes" in DTS-CD 5.1 surround sound, sounds pretty damn good to!

Lewis Besze

Senior HTF Member
Yep me too, also the Dave Grusin;Two For The road[The music of Henry Mancini].Al Scmitt at his finest hours.

RobBenton

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah not sure the krall is a big thing.. it is a very minimalistic CD and probably won't sound much better on dvd-a when compared to the dts release already out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks