What's new

Diamond 8 owners am I better off with 6 8.1s or is the Diamond Center better? (1 Viewer)

Luis Gabriel Gerena

Second Unit
I finally decided for the Diamond 8 series but now need to decide if its better to use the real Diamond Center or rather another 8.1 as center since then tonaly the whole system should be perfectly timbre match...any pros and cons?
Regards

BTW I chose the Diamonds over the athena point 5, AR HC6, HTD Level III and the M3ti Axiom based on price and reviews. Hope I chose right :)

Chad A

Stunt Coordinator
I'd get the center if it's within your budget.
Then you could use the other 8.1 for a sixth channel down the road since they must be sold in pairs.
If it's not in your budget the 8.1 will obviously work as long as you keep if far enough away from your display so you don't get any distortion in picture quality.

The Diamond 8 series are a great bargain and I'm sure you'll enjoy them.

Luis Gabriel Gerena

Second Unit
rather than a budget thing I was worried about timbre matching. As the center is always different the tonal match is never %100 perfect. But I guess the center is built for that purpose so it should work the best.
Regards

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks