What's new

Dial R for Restoration: New Projects from the 3-D Film Archive! (1 Viewer)

Bob Furmanek

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bob
3DFA will host their first live stream event on Facebook!

In this 45 minute chat, we'll discuss the painstaking work on DYNASTY: have a giveaway contest with a cool 3D artifact and announce an exciting new restoration for 3-D Blu-ray release later this year.

Please join Greg Kintz, Jack Theakston and yours truly for the festivities and get your questions ready; we look forward to talking with you!

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
Unfortunately a work obligation will prevent me from tuning in but so excited that this is now a thing!

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick

In this 45 minute chat, we'll discuss the painstaking work on DYNASTY: have a giveaway contest with a cool 3D artifact and announce an exciting new restoration for 3-D Blu-ray release later this year.

Please join Greg Kintz, Jack Theakston and yours truly for the festivities and get your questions ready; we look forward to talking with you!

More and more there are these exclusive events debuting on Facebook. I do not subscribe to, nor will I ever subscribe to, that platform. Even if I hadn't decided this years ago, the events in our country quite recently absolutely confirmed that I wouldn't ever support Zuckerberg's business. It bothers me that, because I don't wish to add a penny to that man's coffers, I can't access things like this.

Can the transcript be shared here after the fact?

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell

I wonder what movie they’re watching?

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
More and more there are these exclusive events debuting on Facebook. I do not subscribe to, nor will I ever subscribe to, that platform. Even if I hadn't decided this years ago, the events in our country quite recently absolutely confirmed that I wouldn't ever support Zuckerberg's business. It bothers me that, because I don't wish to add a penny to that man's coffers, I can't access things like this.

Can the transcript be shared here after the fact?
Geez, a guy builds a website to judge his female classmates based solely on their appearance, garners an obscene amount of wealth and power, doesn't care that his site spreads misinformation that has damaged the world and you don't like hi- oh wait, I get it now. :)

And while I certainly understand people's reluctance to get on Facebook, stuff like 3DFA's livestream are some of the good things about Facebook.

Bob Furmanek

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bob
I'm certainly no fan of Mr. Z's policies but the platform gives us an opportunity to easily interact with the people that support our work.

I'm not handling the technical end of the stream but I believe it will be saved on our page.

Perhaps next time we'll host such an event on YouTube or Crowdcast?

Artanis

Agent
Real Name
Curt
I'll second Dick's perspective. Bolted Fbook long ago and never went back. YouTube isn't much better but I still go there. I'd be nice if the chat was uploaded to YouTube and embedded here. I'd sure like to see it. If there is a link to any other source for the live chat video, please post it here. And thanks Bob for all you've done. Pre-ordered Wings of The Hawk and Dynasty so I gotta wait till April when Kino sends both. Pretty excited.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarvelManiac68