What's new

Dial 999 is coming! (1 Viewer)

Purple Wig

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Alan
I agree, Neal. Under the old format, the actor credits were easily viewable on one screen. Now we have to scroll to the right to see more than a few. I prefer the old version with less formatting and more information readily accessible.
IMDb, like everything else, is worse than it used to be. It’s amazing how every site is constantly “updating” itself and it’s always for the worse. eBay, facebook, youtube, the list is endless.

Flashgear

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Randall
My copy of Dial 999 is on the way to me from the U.K., and I should receive it before Christmas...when I have the time, I'll take some screen caps and review an episode or two...looking forward to seeing this series, a hybrid ZIV co-production with ITC, unique in that respect!

So much great ZIV product that never got a good quality licensed DVD release!

Gary16

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gary
My copy of Dial 999 is on the way to me from the U.K., and I should receive it before Christmas...when I have the time, I'll take some screen caps and review an episode or two...looking forward to seeing this series, a hybrid ZIV co-production with ITC, unique in that respect!

So much great ZIV product that never got a good quality licensed DVD release!
Hi. Wasn’t it coproduced with British ABC? Wiki says ITV contractor ABC Weekend Television.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gitanistone9
Recent bookmarks