Holy Shmokes..

Buriza2.jpg

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten

Can’t figure out why I peak around 103. From what I can tell this build should blast 110 as a baseline and I have 90+ gems, an augment or two, and mostly ancient gear including an Ancient Ethereal Burriza with a great passive and legendary effect. I’m not great about keeping my momentum stacks up but that shouldn’t stop me this far back…

Josh Dial

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Dial
Are ethereals going to be a permanent addition to the game?

I'm still quite enjoying Path of Exile so I'm not looking to come back to D3, but if the game is getting more complex then I could be enticed to give next season a shot.

Path of Exile just swung the nerf bat hard at most of the popular skills and builds. Like a massive reduction of 30% (or more!) to most builds. Everything has been slowed down a bunch. Lots of players are complaining, of course. Personally, I think it was much needed (no build should be able to one-shot the hardest boss in the game before they even deploy a single one of their mechanics, but that was happening pre-nerf). Also, I'm really liking the new season mechanic (basically planting dynamite and blowing up maps searching for treasure).

Sam, have you ever given POE a try?

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Season complete and all ethereals gathered on all 4 characters. Back to D2R for launch week. May play more after New World rush but I basically only have that small window to play for now.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten

John_Bilbrey

Second Unit
Picked up the new D2 Remastered on PS5. I forgot how easy it is to get sucked in - stayed up way past my bedtime last night. Also forgot how bad inventory space is.

John_Bilbrey

Second Unit
Finally finished on regular difficulty. Haven't decided if I want to run through Nightmare on my necro or start another build on normal. FWIW, I didn't really follow any of the build guides. Just kind of built it with what made sense to me. Obviously, not min/maxed but it was a fun play.

John_Bilbrey

Second Unit
Decided to play through again on a fresh character - sorceress. Having some gear I've put back has made things a bit easier to power through, although I'm finding that she's much squishier than the necro without the minions to soak up the damage.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks