What's new

Diablo LOD (1 Viewer)

Jason Co

Second Unit
Anyone selling a copy of Diablo II LOD or the game chest? If anyone is ever playing on Battle.net and would like to hook up to kill some cows, hollah.

Jason

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
Ah...the good ol' days of Cow Runz. I swear I played that game for about 2 weeks straight at a LAN party once.

Jason Co

Second Unit
Matt,
I swear this is the most addicting game I have ever played. Consistently up until like 1 AM every night playing it.

Moo,
Jason

Jason Co

Second Unit
The only hack I use is maphack....I am still a noob (lvl 76 bowazon, lvl 79 ww barb) I don't deal with any of that hack junk. I just play cuz it's fun ;)
J

Scott Burke

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Scott B.
I'm only a level 27 Necro, and a level 19 Barb. I wish I was at level 47. Like I said in a previous thread I haven't been able to beat the big guy yet, but I'm using some of the suggestions by the others. I'm going around trying to build up my Necro right now. I will eventually beat him so I can play the cow game.

Kevin Farley

Second Unit
I'm just in Diablo I, on level 13, fighter, single player mode. Having a blast! (where can I get some badder weapons???) ps. Is Diablo insanely hard to kill, or is it a natural progression of difficulty? Example; I'm 99% done with FF7, but Sephiroth is a biatch. I don't feel like breeding bloody chocobos for a month to get the gold one to get the knights of the round table blah blah blah
Anyway, I'd enjoy catching up with you guys on Diablo II later and doing some good killing!

Jason Co

Second Unit
If any of you guys want to get your character levels up high....just let me know and we can rush your characters through. With my barb I basically played my way through but I had a friend rush my zon. If anyone wants to find me on LOD my username is Mr_Breeze. Look forward to seeing you guys in there.

Jason

Jason Co

Second Unit
Kevin,
My advice is to get the heck out of Diablo 1 and get into diablo II Lord of Destruction. You will have to start a new character, but if you let me know when you play we can bump those levels up quick. The better weapons will be found in public games on battle.net.

Jason

Dave E H

Supporting Actor
one advantage of co-op games is that you can trade and stuff.

have there been any patches lately? I think the last one I have for LOD is 1.09?

Jason Co

Second Unit
Dave,
That's the latest patch. I heard that 1.10 got delayed. Must have something with the fact that Blizzard is busy working out all the bugs on the new Warcraft game.

Jason

Dave E H

Supporting Actor
bummer. I was hoping they'd release a patch with a bigger stash.
All this talk is making me want to boot it up a gain. Haven't installed it on my new PC. Part of the reason I stopped playing it was the horrible lag w/ LOD on my P2-400. Shouldn't be much of a problem with my 2100XP though. :)

Jason Co

Second Unit
Played last night...didn't see anyone from the HTF. What's up guys? Let's kill stuff...lol

Jason

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler
Played last night...didn't see anyone from the HTF. What's up guys? Let's kill stuff...lol
Do we have an HTF Battle.net channel? If so, let me know what it is. I can play
Diablo (prefer not to, unless we do a SOF or something)
Diablo II
Warcraft III
Starcraft-Broodwar

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks