1. Visit this thread for your chance to win a selection of Lionsgate action films on UV!
    Dismiss Notice

Dexter Riley Trilogy

Discussion in 'DVD' started by JoSAN, Aug 9, 2004.

1. JoSAN

JoSAN Second Unit

Hi! I recently bought all the old live action Disney movies starring Kurt Russell as Dexter Riley -- namely "The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes", "Now You See Him, Now You Don't" and "The Strongest Man In the World". (Of the three only "Now You See Him..." was in widescreen but I didn't mind as these are enjoyable films from the past.)

One problem I did have was in purchasing "The Strongest Man..." I had to do it FOUR times to get a copy that wasn't defective! The first three I got at Walmart: The first had a long stratch across the disc... The second and third discs had major delamination problems (those milky swirly "coffee stains" that indicated the layers are becoming separated in places). I've heard that when one disc is bad like that it's usually the whole batch that's bad, so after the second exchange I decided to get my money back and shop elsewhere. I finally picked up a perfect disc at a music/video store.

2. Chris Dugger

Chris Dugger Supporting Actor

I didn't realize that "COMPUTER" and SEE HIM" were available...

Dugger