What's new

Details: The Hulk (1 Viewer)

TomWoodward

Second Unit
I'm afraid not, though I'm expecting the artwork to arrive within the next couple of days. Fingers crossed!

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
awesome!
Iwonder if the coverart will be the movie poster that we have seen on everything.. with his hand out and covering his face.

JACOB

Travis_W

Supporting Actor
Sorry to get off topic but does anybody see X2 getting anounced soon? I mean the rumors keep saying Sept.16 but that's not possible now since order dates are usually a month or two before release.

As for Hulk, I can see this getting anounced in the next week or so.

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
tom's site dvdanswers has a release of november of x2 for the UK.. not sure if there is a world wide release on dvd or not.

JACOB

Travis_W

Supporting Actor
November seems logical now. But that sure would be wierd if Hulk and Matrix came out before it.

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
there is a new book out about the hulk movie. It includes the complete screenplay for the movie by james schamus. There are a lot of scenes of extended conversation scenes in the script.. I only notice one deleted scene in the book. a scene that takes place after betty talks with Bruce at the hospital after the lab accident. There are also alot of photos and comments from the cast and crew about the movie. I saw the softcover book at borders book today..
how is this related to the hulk dvd? the book gives some ideas on what we can look forward to about the deleted scenes.
Here is the link to the official site for the hulk book. www.newmarketpress.com
JACOB

TomWoodward

Second Unit
This "might" be the artwork for the region two release of The Hulk though it has yet to be officially be confirmed by Universal. Quite nice and simple though!

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
Its now more than official ! Its been added to universals official site,scroll through all the october dvds , and at the end you will see it !:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks