What's new

Details of Star Trek Nemesis DVD released (1 Viewer)

JamesHromadka

Stunt Coordinator
So what was the deal with Wesley Crusher sitting there at the wedding? I heard about a scene with him got cut, and I presume that explains his being there. When/how/why did the character return?

Peter McM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Peter
...how did (Wesley Crusher) return?
Good question! And, get this: In the novel, not only has he returned, but suddenly he's a leiutenant, about to join Will Riker on the U.S.S. Titan! After the undignified way he tossed his combadge down in front of Picard in TNG's "Journey's End", you'd think he'd be swabbing decks on a freighter!

Joel Fontenot

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joel Fontenot
A full screen version? Did I miss something or it this the first ST movie that Paramount has done this for?
I realise that this was asked back on the first page and has been answered somewhat, but I have to add that back in the days of laserdisc - where widescreen took off - Paramount almost always did dual P&S and WS releases of Star Trek films (and most other releases too). The last Star Trek LD release, Insurrection, was the only WS only LD release. First Contact was dual.

Joel

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation966
Recent bookmarks