What's new

Details Indiana Jones Trilogy (1 Viewer)

Frank@N

Screenwriter
Is anyone else experiencing a creeping anxiety that this mass-market DVD trilogy will somehow get botched like the last one?

Please no more researching, phone calls, shipping, waiting, and wondering.

I really can't go through that again...

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
What exactly does

mean anyway in internet lingo?

As long as I get an OAR Indiana Jones and good picture quality, I'm a happy camper. Did people forget that we used to watch VHS at one point? :)

Sean*O

Second Unit
LOL! Well, I had posted something, but it was off-topic, so I deleted it. :)

Can't wait for some reviews of the Indy set.

Haden

Supporting Actor
Has there been any news or rumors yet about which deleted scenes will be included as extras on the DVDs? With only a little over a month before the release, I'm surprised that that info hasn't leaked yet. We knew about all the Ep1 and Ep2 deleted scenes a few months before the DVDs finally came out.

John Simon

Second Unit
These photos seem to have been part of an official unveiling of the Region 2 discs, so I would assume the Region 1 will likely follow in the next few days. Still, it's odd that Jim Ward presented the discs and there was no mention of this on the major US DVD sites.

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
Has there been any news or rumors yet about which deleted scenes will be included as extras on the DVDs? With only a little over a month before the release, I'm surprised that that info hasn't leaked yet. We knew about all the Ep1 and Ep2 deleted scenes a few months before the DVDs finally came out.
Some E! Online report said they'd include the fight between Indy and the Swordsman in Raiders and I think one of the stars of Last Crusade said they would include some deleted dogfight or something.

John Simon

Second Unit
All links to the screenshots on the R2 Project have suddenly disappeared. If they go missing from DVD Answers as well, I'll have to guess that Lucasfilm's not too happy these leaked out.

TomWoodward

Second Unit
It's working fine for me? They may have taken the menus down for bandwidth reasons or something, I imagine a lot of people have linked to them today.

oscar_merkx

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the response Tom.

It seems for a while that sometimes I cannot access the site at certain times. Perhaps it is my ISP that causes the problem

:D

TomWoodward

Second Unit
Na, I get that problem too, refuses to work all day sometimes whilst other people can access it fine. How bizarre. I've emailed the chap in charge anyway so hopefully he'll let me know why the menus have gone from his site. I was told a couple of months ago that indianajones.com would be given the exclusive look at the menus so I guess they could have been removed for that reason. Who knows! They'll be on our site for at least another few hours though because I'm off to bed now - the lawyers will just have to wait ;)

TomWoodward

Second Unit
Well, I haven't been contacted about anything so I haven't got anything to worry about :) If they want me to take them down I will, but I really AM going to bed now so they'll still have to wait till the morning!

Real Name
Anthony
I know this is really bad but - even though,pound for pound, I like the IJ trilogy better than the Alien Dodecahedrocolology - that thread about the Alien set is making every other DVD release in sight look puny. I look at those IJ menu screen with its couple of hours of documentaries and its four featurettes and its weblink but all I feel is kind-of empty inside.
I know it's the films that are the important thing - what's happening to me ?! I'm like a crack addict or something ! :frowning:

Frank@N

Screenwriter
I look at those IJ menu screen with its couple of hours of documentaries and its four featurettes and its weblink but all I feel is kind-of empty inside.
But that Alien boxset is going to cost at least 2x the IJ set.

The movies *are* what matter, that's why I picked up used copies of the Alien flicks and still have cash for IJ.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation821
Recent bookmarks