What's new

Details: Cabin Fever (1 Viewer)

TomWoodward

Second Unit
Hey

Hopefully this hasn't already been posted! Cabin Fever has been announced for the 20th January with the retail set at $26.99. The disc specs are attached below although I'm not sure about one or two of the features - it's all a little cryptic! Artwork is also attached:

2.40:1 Anamorphic Widescreen Transfer
English Dolby Digital 5.1 Track
Five Feature Length Audio Commentaries
Director's Shorts: The Rotten Fruit
The Making Of Cabin Fever Featurette
Family Friendly Version Feature
Music Only Track
Chick-Vision Feature
Rotten Fruit Feature
Pancakes (I have no idea!)
Theatrical Trailer
English & Spanish Subtitles

Will K

Screenwriter
Here we go again. What happened to the unrated version the director said was coming out?

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
Here we go again. What happened to the unrated version the director said was coming out?
You echo my thoughts again, Will! If there is even the smallest chance that the unrated cut of these films (CF, HO1KC, etc) won't be released, I wish the directors would stop tantalizing us with all of the "Oh! Wait until the unrated cut!" stuff.

Aside from that, specs look good. Glad to see the music only track. Angelo Badalamenti had some good stuff in the film.

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
This is my most anticipated DVD. Even after seeing the film six times theatrically, I am ready for more! Can't wait to pick this new classic up!

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
I hope Rider Strong is one of the commentaries. I haven't seen this yet, but will be picking it up (unless an unrated cut is announced before this one streets.)

MartinTeller

Screenwriter

With five commentaries, how could anyone get left out? Hell, I think I'm on one of the commentaries.

LukeB

Senior HTF Member
Amazon shows two listings - a 2004 R-rated cut, and something called "Rental-Ready." So, I'm guessing it's really separate unrated and theatrical releases.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks