What's new

Detachable Wall Mount Adapter (1 Viewer)

Brad Gable

Grip
Hi All.

I have not been able to find what I am looking for as of yet and thought maybe someone here may have come across something like this before. What I need is an adapter plate that will allow me to quick remove a TV from a wall mount with having to unscrew it. It should support the VESA 100 pattern for a 22" TV. Here is the situation. I have a 22" TV that hangs from an articulating wall mount in the rear of my RV. I do not like to travel with it on the wall since there is some bouncing at the rear of the trailer. I have been removing it from the wall for safe travel but this can get old when moving frequently.

So what I was looking for is some kind of an adapter plate where one side mounts to the wall mount and the other to the TV permantently then slides onto itself to hang the TV. Of course to remove pull up and slide them apart for travel.

Anyone seen anything like this?

Thaks

Brad

chuckg

Supporting Actor
I hate to say this without supplying a link, but.... I have seen mounts that fit on the TV, then simply hang onto the part that attaches to the wall. It was just something that I noticed at one of those BBig BBox stores. I think a quick web search, and a look at pictures of the mounts, would put you on the right track.

Brad Gable

Grip
Thanks for the reply. Yes I have been able to find ones that will detach from the wall but that requires paying for a new mount but more importantly new holes in the wall. I should have thought about using one of those to begin with however already had the mount that I used thus the need for some type of adapter plate between it and the TV to make it detachable.

Brad

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks