What's new

DESTINY OF A MAN - delayed? (1 Viewer)

Page

Stunt Coordinator
Yes, I have a copy of it. And I got it from DVD Empire on the April release date. So what's up with that?

Gordon McMurphy

Senior HTF Member
Great stuff, Page! :emoji_thumbsup:

How's the transfer? Is there really a 5.1 remix on this DVD?! The extras look great; are they? Have you pre-ordered the 5-disc edition of War And Peace? Man, I can't wait to revel in the outrageous grandeur of that one! :eek:

Cheers. :)

Gordy

Page

Stunt Coordinator
Have you pre-ordered the 5-disc edition of War And Peace?
I ordered this a long time ago before it got delayed. I understand it's finished so hopefully with the added delay they did a good job on it.

If you really want more information about "Destiny Of A Man", I'll give it a spin tonight or tomorrow and post back.

Gordon McMurphy

Senior HTF Member
Thanks, Page. :emoji_thumbsup:
If you really want more information about "Destiny Of A Man", I'll give it a spin tonight or tomorrow and post back.
Thanks, but it's not nessicary, I just wanted confirmation that the DVD is out - so many e-tailers have it as "out of stock" and DVD Empire's "release to be confirmed" was worry.

Thanks again! :emoji_thumbsup:

Great film, BTW. And I can't wait to sit down and absorb War And Peace. Hopefully, Columbia will release Waterloo in region 1. There is a region 2 edition; transfer is quite good - anamorphic 2.35:1 and original DD4.0, no extras, but a fully remastered region 1 edition would be great.

"Who's the chap that leathers the French?!" :laugh:

Gordy

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HobbitGolf
Recent bookmarks