What's new

DESTINY OF A MAN - delayed? (1 Viewer)

Page

Stunt Coordinator
Yes, I have a copy of it. And I got it from DVD Empire on the April release date. So what's up with that?

Gordon McMurphy

Senior HTF Member
Great stuff, Page! :emoji_thumbsup:

How's the transfer? Is there really a 5.1 remix on this DVD?! The extras look great; are they? Have you pre-ordered the 5-disc edition of War And Peace? Man, I can't wait to revel in the outrageous grandeur of that one! :eek:

Cheers. :)

Gordy

Page

Stunt Coordinator
Have you pre-ordered the 5-disc edition of War And Peace?
I ordered this a long time ago before it got delayed. I understand it's finished so hopefully with the added delay they did a good job on it.

If you really want more information about "Destiny Of A Man", I'll give it a spin tonight or tomorrow and post back.

Gordon McMurphy

Senior HTF Member
Thanks, Page. :emoji_thumbsup:
If you really want more information about "Destiny Of A Man", I'll give it a spin tonight or tomorrow and post back.
Thanks, but it's not nessicary, I just wanted confirmation that the DVD is out - so many e-tailers have it as "out of stock" and DVD Empire's "release to be confirmed" was worry.

Thanks again! :emoji_thumbsup:

Great film, BTW. And I can't wait to sit down and absorb War And Peace. Hopefully, Columbia will release Waterloo in region 1. There is a region 2 edition; transfer is quite good - anamorphic 2.35:1 and original DD4.0, no extras, but a fully remastered region 1 edition would be great.

"Who's the chap that leathers the French?!" :laugh:

Gordy

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation966
Recent bookmarks