What's new

Desperate plea for help! (1 Viewer)

Dan McKevitt

Auditioning
I have an older ('95?) 35" Mitsubishi television. Pretty good little unit for the price. But I really need some help on a problem I'm having with it! And now I need some help with the problem that I've created by trying to fix it!

For starters, I run S-Video from all of my sources (Sat, DVD, PS2) to the receiver, and another S-Video from the receiver to the television. Everything worked fine, until I was doing some wiring on that circuit in another room in the house. Nothing happened with the wiring, but I did turn the breaker off.

Now, if I turn the TV on, it gives me the blue screen that I usually associate with the coaxial input. nothing is currently connected to it. I can switch to S-Video in with one button, but if I turn the TV off and on again, it's back to the blue screen! The TV never did this before, it would usually STAY on the S-Video input. Is there something I need to change here to fix things?

Also, I wound up just hitting buttons out of frustration, and I turned on the parental lock. WHOOPS! now I can't turn it off, and I have no idea what the code is! Can I turn this off? I assure you that I am not a kid trying to sneak a peak at some adult programming. I have actually locked myself out of my TV!!!

Please help me, I would much appreciate.

Dan McKevitt

Auditioning
Sorry. :frowning:

Fixed the problem the old fashioned way. I unplugged it and plugged it back in. :angry:

I forgot the first rule before panicking!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks