What's new

Desperate Housewives - August (1 Viewer)

John McM

Second Unit
yayayay!!!

my fave new show of the season (and my #2 favorite live-action series of the present, Arrested Development is #1) is already been said to come out in August.

Who else is gonna get it?

Mick Tees

Second Unit
It is a fun show to watch! This program and "Lost" are the favorite new shows to watch in my house.

Many people don't look forward to Sunday night because they know Monday morning is coming up fast, but Housewives makes it a little more bearable if you know what I mean...

:emoji_thumbsup:

Paul Miller

Supporting Actor
This show is my favorite on TV right now and I am glad to see they are going to get this out before the next season starts so people who have missed episodes can get all caught up.

Paul

Andrew Budgell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Andy Budgell
I absolutely LOVE this show, and I've watched it since the beginning, but I am not sure if I would get the DVDs. Not sure how much replay it would have for me.

Andy

Claude North

Second Unit
DH is one of TV's tastiest treats. And the August release date for the first season is perfect -- just in time to get reacquainted before the start of the second season.

Between this and Arrested Development. Sunday night is the new "Must-See TV."

Luis Esp

Supporting Actor
I'm glad. I haven't had a chance to see this yet and considering the tv studios no longer have summer reruns.

I just hope it's shown widescreen and full surround sound.

Amy Mormino

Supporting Actor

Do you know who the original actors were? I know Sela Ward was offered a role, but I don't think she accepted. The ladies they have are perfect and since so many were associated with other shows (The beautiful Marcia Cross with Melrose Place, Teri Hatcher with Lois and Clark, and Nicolette Sheridan with Knots Landing), it makes it a little more likely those shows will come to DVD too!

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member

Dave,
I caught one episode a couple weeks ago of DH, but I really want to see it from the beginning. Netflix has it available to add to my queue of DVDs that they are sending me. I hope you didn't think I meant that they have it available to rent yet. But when it's released I can push it to the top of my Queue. This way I can have my own "marathon" before S2 starts!

AndyMcKinney

Senior HTF Member

Also, John (the boy-toy gardner) was originally played by Kyle Searles. Apparently, there are a few brief shots of him in the scene taking place at Mary Alice's wake (he can be seen when Susan "joins" the other girls at the table and a couple of times when Lynette gets in the pool).

Plus, Rex Van de Kamp was played by Michael Reilly Burke in the original pilot.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks